Each Thursday we will be updating our elective offerings for the following week. Please read descriptions as some will have age and participant limits. You don’t need to be registered for virtual bunks in order to sign up for electives, but you will need to sign up for safety reasons using Eventbrite! After you order, you will receive an email with the Zoom meeting information.
We hope that your camper enjoys their calls! Please note: registrations will be for each unique class. If you enjoyed your call and want to join for the next week, you will need to register for that unique time.
We will be paying staff to support this program. We are running virtual electives through donation. We appreciate donations to cover the cost of our virtual offerings. Suggested donation: $5-20 per class
After reading the elective list below...
1. Check the age group to ensure your camper meets the requirements.
2. Sign up using the provided Eventbrite link. Selective the elective by ordering the specific Eventbrite ticket. Sign up will open on Fridays at 12 PM for the following week.
3. Because of participant limits, we will be taking registration first come first serve.
3. Check materials needed and purchase/gather before call.
4. Teach your camper Zoom etiquette.
5. We will send an email ~24 hours before your elective with the Zoom information.